Events may be submitted to TribeLink and W&M Events for consideration. Information about the difference between an event and an announcement can be found in the guidelines.
Review the guidelines before posting! Submissions that do not adhere to the appropriate parameters may be denied.
Posting Events in W&M Events
- Submitted events must be on behalf of a department, office, program, or university-recognized group or organization and be university-related. Events are reviewed and moderated before appearing on the main calendar.
- Go to http://events.wm.edu/
- Click "Create Event” at the top of the page.
- Enter your event information and be sure to select the “Student Events” category.
- Submitted events are moderated Monday through Friday by a staff member in University Web & Design as long as the university is open.
- Advertisements for events where alcohol will be served must comply with the Alcohol Policy in the Student Handbook.
- Contact University Web & Design at email@example.com if you have questions.
Posting Events in TribeLink
- Only Recognized Student Organization or W&M departments with active TribeLink pages are able to post events in TribeLink.
- Contact Jennifer Leung, Associate Director of Student Leadership Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 221-3300 if you have questions.